Monday, February 11, 2008

i love amazing weekends!

This weekend was so stinkin fun! Joey and I did pretty much NOTHING but it was great! We went to the LSU mens game on Saturday, thanks to our incredible friends Justin and Aimee who gave us some great tickets and that was so much fun! We played a good game but unfortunately couldn't pull through for the win :( We only lost by one point with like, 3 seconds left...it was intense! Church Sunday was pretty amazing also, I love having a boyfriend that goes with me and is hungry for God's heart! The update on Amy is that we are to now pray for a rapid recovery...two men of God came and prayed for her and by the power of God declared her healed...PRAISE GOD! God is faithful and mighty and will always overcome! ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO HIM!
Ok, so...Tinseltown update...the 411 on the latest flicks, since I would know, that is all Joey and I do is watch movies...Meet the Spartans was pretty funny..."yo mamma is so ghetto, when she breastfeeds, kool aide comes out!"haha priceless!
and Beowulf was ok...kinda lame but for all who are obsessed with the poem then its fun to watch!
Pray for this job situation...this woman is pushing my patience and I don't know how much longer I can handle it...HELP!

No comments: